Update on my 120

TonyT

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a while since I have posted anything on my 120, so I thought I would do an early pic and an updated video. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Early pic about a year ago:
IMG_6872.jpg



Video from today:
120 Mixed reef. - YouTube
 
Thanks a million. I am starting to get it where I want it and I found a 210 that I want to upgrade to. When is enough enough. lol
 
Nice 120. Just getting ready to add a 120 to my wet room. As for when is enough, I just reduced my system down to 3-4 systems with the largest a 125 reef. :wink: Putting all of them into a 300 would be better for me.
 
I have a friend that just set up a 475 about 10 months back and he is starting to add things now. Gonna be a sweet tank once it is stocked. To big for me but I would love a 200-280.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new