Update/Questions on Rescue Anemone

Wrecktangle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright - so we made it through the night with our rescue anemone. I snapped some better pictures, and I was wondering what the prognosis looks like/could be.

His/her mouth looks open with similar coloring/texture to his foot, hoping for the best.

A0D86212-370C-4704-BC25-CC7A8B1A8FAC.jpeg 29255B6B-B6E2-4AC2-9BB5-98C9F6AE2733.jpeg 97FF22A2-414B-4E37-941F-808A4740AD46.jpeg 03ED2078-036D-4FC8-803F-2BFF6F270528.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new