Upgrade shot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eric23

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2011
Messages
366
Reaction score
124
Location
Mamaroneck
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke down the jbj 28 and set up a cadlights 50 with a Kessil A360WE which I couldn't be happier with. I moved over all my rock and live stock and added about 50 lbs of new dry rock along with 60 lbs of fiji pink. Everything is doing good but I'm getting a little diatom outbreak or at least I hope it's just diatoms. In the sump I'm running biopellets, a pls-150 skimmer and a filter sock, thinking about adding some cheato just have a place for pods to populate ? Livestock is as follows
1 Percula
1 Royal Gramma
3 lyretail Anthia
1 six line
1 cherub angel
3 Halloween hermits
1 skunk cleaner
1 fire shrimp
Various nails
Mixed reef
uploadfromtaptalk1405874115125.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new