Upgrade!

GreatHammerhead

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2023
Messages
44
Reaction score
49
Location
Arkansas
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3rd upgrade since I’ve been in the hobby!
1st tank was a 55g, 2nd was a 75g, now I’m on this 150g tall tank!

The tank is a glass cages 150 tall Eurobraced, I came across a guy selling tank/stand/sump for only $800 and I knew I had to snag it!

Stock list:
-2 oscellaris clowns(1 mocha/1 mocha storm)
-1 green chromis
-1 green Wrasse
-1 bi color blenny
-1 Midas blenny
-1 neon dirty back
-1 convict tang
-1 tomini tang
-1 scopes tang
-1 Niger triggerfish

Now I already know there will be some people throwing up hands about my tangs… they have been happily living together for 2 years in my 75g.

I added the Niger trigger when I upgraded recently. I feed 3 times a day and he is a model citizen
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2871.mov
    83.2 MB
Well the video doesn’t seem to be loading. So here’s a couple pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2871.mov
    83.2 MB
  • IMG_2872.jpeg
    IMG_2872.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2873.jpeg
    IMG_2873.jpeg
    185.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2874.jpeg
    IMG_2874.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2875.jpeg
    IMG_2875.jpeg
    193.8 KB · Views: 32

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new