Urchin wearing as much as it's eating

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
20,754
Reaction score
33,763
Location
Ashland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost grabbed this guy and tossed him in a bucket when I was removing alage from the rocks
20221015_153210.jpg
:rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Snails too. Maybe I should just drop a 100 snails in and just pull them out and clean them instead of pulling algae off the rocks.
20221015_153749.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new