Urgent: Super skinny clown goby, what food is best?

OP
OP
starypotter

starypotter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had similar issues recently and mines still in QT. I found they like LRS Fish Eggs the most out of the 100.00 dollars of food i bought. If you cant find it, try Reef Nutrition R.O.E eggs.

Mines been in QT for about 3 weeks now. Its been eating the eggs about 3x daily but some mornings i would find bumps/pimples on him. More water changes helped out. Now i think it has ICH so im trying to treat that. Will try tank transfer method on it.

best of luck!

LFS sells LRS. Two of the clown gobies have died. One is still ungodly thin but seems to eat some brine shrimp on occasion, it’s just such a small fish it’s so hard to tell if he’s eating or not. I had some problems with an ammonia spike so I’ll be giving them a bath in methalyne blue (sp? I’m on my phone and I’m too lazy to look it up) and then I think I’ll start treating for intestinal parasites since so many fish were so darn skinny.
I might swing by LFS later and I’ll see what sort of eggs they have, I’m nearly out of brine shrimp.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 60 39.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 43 28.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back