Urgh seriously.

Praying 1.gif

Is that an M&M praying not to be eaten?

Best of luck Sarah!!! Hopefully everything goes smoothly :)
 
Thanks for the update Sarah. I was wondering how you made out today and hope that everything went according to plan.

ahh wll i sked four a hors trankulzr to mke me sleep, not drugge me senslss the bozose and mikeys hand keps gttng bigger i dnt thnk Minnie mouses aprove and can’t kep eye opn fantasei tme
 
I’m so so sorry to hear about your accident, that is so unfortunate. I am here for you if you need anything. You look great in your pre-OP pic by the way! Glad your head wasn’t injured.
Enjoy those pain meds paired with Fantasia!
 
Sarah

Wow, I am so sorry you are going through this, and happy to hear that you are still with us. I know you will make it and recover better than ever, you are a trooper!! We will be praying for you.
 
Is your spell check turned on?
She mentioned quite a while back- with epidural and meds , she is lucky to write and to expect lots of grammar errors. She’s right handed and using her left hand at this time
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new