Urgh seriously.

Squeaky McMurdo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will so trade you, tomorrow I’m certain I will have to staple someone closed, more than likely again have someone throw up on me, remove some object in an orfice that doesn’t belong there, and the person I’m removing it from was the one who tried to stuff it in there. Not to mention shift is 24 hours and oh we always get our daily dosage of those who od on some kind of substance. Yep sign me up I will so trade with you lol I hate Monday’s. It’s always crazy crazy busy and it’s just always the worst day.

So this sounds like my job, Homeschooling Mom of 5, only I prefer super glue over staples...I did have to remove a nail from my husband’s thumb yesterday after his friend accidentally got him with a nail gun...make that 6 kids

Also I have a farm and my billy goat is in rut. They attract the ladies by peeing on their beards and into their mouths and then spitting that pee at their love interest. I’m currently the primary object of his affection, so that’s fun...

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So this sounds like my job, Homeschooling Mom of 5, only I prefer super glue over staples...I did have to remove a nail from my husband’s thumb yesterday after his friend accidentally got him with a nail gun...make that 6 kids

Also I have a farm and my billy goat is in rut. They attract the ladies by peeing on their beards and into their mouths and then spitting that pee at their love interest. I’m currently the primary object of his affection, so that’s fun...
;Wideyed;Wideyed;Wideyed;Wideyed

;Yuck;Yuck;Yuck;Yuck

;Vomit;Vomit;Vomit;Vomit

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Typical guy non the less...

OMG I Have ran a Nail thru the hand of 4 people in my life. Each time it was there fault for putting there hand where it did not belong... Only once was it on purpose ..... I also once broke a guys nose . I was standing at counter at a hotel. He was behind us and decided to fix the tag (that i did not know ) was sticking up on my tank top .... Freaked me out that some stranger would touch me I swung at him with my Cell phone in my hand...The Hotel Give us our Room for the weekend for free and Told him to FIND Another place to stay..I almost felt bad for the guy until he did not understand how he was wrong.. Can you bring your goats here on grass cutting day. I hate cutting grass ......

Good Night everyone..

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who wants to go to work in my Place tomorrow... Stop by here and get the Keys. Tomorrow you have two task.. 1 Load the Dumpster 2. Cut out 3 inch cast iron waste pipe and Install new PVC To tie in a new Water closet..... If you get that done frame water closet walls. HURRY Up now....

If I was close, I'd be there....not for the dumpster, put for the pipe. If you don't have a chain cutter, buy one or rent one:
Chain Cutter.jpeg

It makes cutting cast easy peasy.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello,

Wow you are super busy that would be super difficult for anyone @Squeaky McMurdos. I would always try super glue unless the wound is small less than an inch in size and location, depending on the depth and location I would always use sewtures to minimize scaring. How ever long deep wounds usually need sewtures sub skin and then staples on top to make sure it doesn’t come open. I have had a few cases where individuals have missed with a nail gun and well nailed themselves to their project as the walk in with some of it still attached. The nails are not super terrible it’s when people have used wood screws and some manage to screw themselves to said project. Those are kinda painful to undo because we can’t cut or pull them out usually, but have to try and unscrew them out. If that fails then we do surgery and remove them. It’s nkt only painful to them but to us because we try not to hurt them more mostly. At least we can numb it and or even do an iv dosage of morphine or aka daluadin. But yes it’s not always an easy path.

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sarah, you should work with all guys. You have no idea how much fun they are when they accept you as one of the guys!

My Business is Very Male Dominated, They are either impressed with my Mad Skills or Mad that My Skills are the Best.. For the most part its Good.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

People are people they will always be jealous of someone else. It has always been that way and for some reason it’s the hardest thing to over come.

FYI for any one who has not been tagged by a vehicle air bag I highly highly suggest you avoid it. It’s not a pleasant experience :(.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People are people they will always be jealous of someone else.
Is this a requirement? Seems like a miserable way to go through life to me. I'd rather not if I don't have to. :confused:

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

People are people they will always be jealous of someone else. It has always been that way and for some reason it’s the hardest thing to over come.

FYI for any one who has not been tagged by a vehicle air bag I highly highly suggest you avoid it. It’s not a pleasant experience :(.

Did you have an accident? Is everything okay? Or was it a patient? And yes, it is something I would like to avoid.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this a requirement? Seems like a miserable way to go through life to me. I'd rather not if I don't have to. :confused:

Hello,

I so totally agree with you on this, just would hope that more would understand it lol. I think of someone is amazing at what they do, then it’s a huge accomplishment:).

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So I was dumb and took my Jeep in for an airbag recall today. They called and told me it was all done and good to go so I go and pick up my Jeep. So at the dealership still they bring it in and I get in it and turn the steering wheel back to fit me and adjust it and the airbag deployed and hit me in the face. After being checked out, lol so frustrated the dealership needs my car for two weeks now, and they say it’s not their fault. They worked on it and checked it out I’m curious as how this is my fault. Plus they said they will replace the clock spring thingy but the airbag and other damage isn’t covered. Even though it’s still under full bumper to bumper warranty which I mentioned and they said it won’t cover neglect, because I allowed dust to get inside the steering wheel and short the clock spring device out. What’s funny is my Jeep is spotless and has never been in dirt. Okay lol rant over but I did find the all the recall information from a different Jeep dealership. :) I figured out how to use a search bar on my smart phone lol.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

So I was dumb and took my Jeep in for an airbag recall today. They called and told me it was all done and good to go so I go and pick up my Jeep. So at the dealership still they bring it in and I get in it and turn the steering wheel back to fit me and adjust it and the airbag deployed and hit me in the face. After being checked out, lol so frustrated the dealership needs my car for two weeks now, and they say it’s not their fault. They worked on it and checked it out I’m curious as how this is my fault. Plus they said they will replace the clock spring thingy but the airbag and other damage isn’t covered. Even though it’s still under full bumper to bumper warranty which I mentioned and they said it won’t cover neglect, because I allowed dust to get inside the steering wheel and short the clock spring device out. What’s funny is my Jeep is spotless and has never been in dirt. Okay lol rant over but I did find the all the recall information from a different Jeep dealership. :) I figured out how to use a search bar on my smart phone lol.
I'm hoping you don't buy the fact it isn't their fault. If they worked on it, why did they leave it dirty? How do they know the dirt wasn't introduced in their shop?

They should be grateful that you aren't reaching out to a lawyer.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Well my dad showed up because I didn’t have a vehicle to drive and basically my dad and the manager both became enraged at each other. I know nothing about cars but I would think everything was clean and replaced because it calls for a whole new device and cleaning. But it was really embarrassing that my dad became that upset and engaged into a screaming match In front of me and like 30 other people. I wanted to find a cave and crawl in it and hide but my dad is super mad and has a meeting with the dealership director tomorrow. He said depending how that goes will depend if we get an attorney. But still frustrates me that if it had happened while I was driving I could have hurt someone badly not alone myself. Almost wish I had just thrown the piece of paper away. I was having no problems until they worked on it.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 22.5%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.2%
Back