Urgh seriously.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Oh wow is it as bad as drinking sour milk lol. I’m curious as to what any of these drinks taste like:). Being allergic to this and peanut butter and nuts has my curiosity lol.
Want to know what you are missing?

Swirl some paint thinner around your mouth then spit it out. Now you know what cheap whiskey tastes like.

Next, eat a pound or two of raw sugar and bang your head into a wall a few times. That's what it feels like to wake up with a hangover.

Doesn't it stink that you have to miss out on all this? ;)

Fin

Professional Procrastinator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
50 years of bacteria growing in a bottle. You’re the doc, you tell me. :). It had probably just turned to vinegar. I guess the taste is something you will just have to wonder about.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Want to know what you are missing?

Swirl some paint thinner around your mouth then spit it out. Now you know what cheap whiskey tastes like.

Next, eat a pound or two of raw sugar and bang your head into a wall a few times. That's what it feels like to wake up with a hangover.

Doesn't it stink that you have to miss out on all this? ;)

Lol ewww yuck and people do this every weekend lol, I’m curious as to why. It sounds very painful and would make me throw up.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol ewww yuck and people do this every weekend lol, I’m curious as to why. It sounds very painful and would make me throw up.
Why only on weekends? :confused:

And here I thought you went to college.... :p

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why only on weekends? :confused:

And here I thought you went to college.... :p

Hello,

lol yes went to college yes but 96% of my life was either in the library or some lab doing stuff for classes and in these gosh awful smelling class rooms where most of my professors could easily put a gummy bear to sleep. It was amazing that I had dictation on my laptop so if I did fall asleep (lol yes to be honest I did a few times) I had the amazing experience of listening to the entire very dry, deaf tone voice as much as I needed as self punishment for falling asleep lol

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

lol yes went to college yes but 96% of my life was either in the library or some lab doing stuff for classes and in these gosh awful smelling class rooms where most of my professors could easily put a gummy bear to sleep. It was amazing that I had dictation on my laptop so if I did fall asleep (lol yes to be honest I did a few times) I had the amazing experience of listening to the entire very dry, deaf tone voice as much as I needed as self punishment for falling asleep lol
That sounds more like school than college.

Keg stands, streaking, putting Saran wrap over toilets.... that is college! :D

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol wait you mean to tell me after all these years that wasn’t college it was just school ahhhh mannnnnn, that means I have another 8 years of keg stands (umm whatever those are, and no chance of me ever ever streaking lol and putting me over a toilet, I don’t normally throw up much but put me on fair rides and yes I’ll have to be placed over a toilet.

Last edited:

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol wait you mean to tell me after all these years that wasn’t college itnwas just school ahhhh man, they means I have another 8 years of keg stands (umm whatever those are, and no chance of me ever ever streaking lol and putting me over a toilet, I don’t normally throw up much but put me on fair rides and yes I’ll have to be placed over a toilet.
Saran wrap.. as in clear plastic. You stretch it tight over the toilet so people don't see it. When they use the toilet it splashes back out at them when it hits the clear plastic barrier. :p

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So that was you... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
:oops:;Wideyed;Wideyed;Wideyed;Wideyed
;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting;Nailbiting

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who wants to go to work in my Place tomorrow... Stop by here and get the Keys. Tomorrow you have two task.. 1 Load the Dumpster 2. Cut out 3 inch cast iron waste pipe and Install new PVC To tie in a new Water closet..... If you get that done frame water closet walls. HURRY Up now....

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saran wrap.. as in clear plastic. You stretch it tight over the toilet so people don't see it. When they use the toilet it splashes back out at them when it hits the clear plastic barrier. :p

Ohh wow did I read that wrong lol I was wondering why I would be placed over s toilet lol. I was always said it was better to super glue the lid closed. Now I have never done this but people say it’s funny. Yet if I was the one lol trying to use said toilet I would probably panic lol.

The Saran Wrap not Sarah wrap lol I see the vivid affect of that lol. I’m curious as to lol how many times you have tried this :)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohh wow did I read that wrong lol I was wondering why I would be placed over s toilet lol. I was always said it was better to super glue the lid closed. Now I have never done this but people say it’s funny. Yet if I was the one lol trying to use said toilet I would probably panic lol.

The Saran Wrap not Sarah wrap lol I see the vivid affect of that lol. I’m curious as to lol how many times you have tried this :)
Umm.. never...:rolleyes: I'm not educated. Didn't go to college. ;)

I've never short sheeted anyone's bed, either. ;)

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who wants to go to work in my Place tomorrow... Stop by here and get the Keys. Tomorrow you have two task.. 1 Load the Dumpster 2. Cut out 3 inch cast iron waste pipe and Install new PVC To tie in a new Water closet..... If you get that done frame water closet walls. HURRY Up now....

I will so trade you, tomorrow I’m certain I will have to staple someone closed, more than likely again have someone throw up on me, remove some object in an orfice that doesn’t belong there, and the person I’m removing it from was the one who tried to stuff it in there. Not to mention shift is 24 hours and oh we always get our daily dosage of those who od on some kind of substance. Yep sign me up I will so trade with you lol I hate Monday’s. It’s always crazy crazy busy and it’s just always the worst day.

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Its apparent that @Brew12 might have been troubled in school... My assumption is he was shacked a few to many times ..

Erica-Renee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will so trade you, tomorrow I’m certain I will have to staple someone closed, more than likely again have someone throw up on me, remove some object in an orfice that doesn’t belong there, and the person I’m removing it from was the one who tried to stuff it in there. Not to mention shift is 24 hours and oh we always get our daily dosage of those who od on some kind of substance. Yep sign me up I will so trade with you lol I hate Monday’s. It’s always crazy crazy busy and it’s just always the worst day.

Awesome. I have a Staple gun , Industrial strength Supper glue , Huge pry bar and Giant Grabber tool thingie... and Bourbon....... I also have tyvex suit

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol umm is a short sheet where you just take a sheet off their bed? I so am not making the connection of so I would just lol sleep under my blankets and on top of the other sheet. I know I’m missing something here, and when one references shacked that’s like sleeping in a bunk bed right or did the place poor @Brew12 in like one of those little wooden toilet shacks out in the woods?

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol umm is a short sheet where you just take a sheet off their bed? I so am not making the connection of so I would just lol sleep under my blankets and on top of the other sheet. I know I’m missing something here, and when one references shacked that’s like sleeping in a bunk bed right or did the place poor @Brew12 in like one of those little wooden toilet shacks out in the woods?
Normally you put 2 sheets on your bed, right? You sleep on the bottom one and under the top one?

Short sheeting is when you take the top sheet, tuck it in at the head of the bed to make it look like the bottom sheet, the fold it half way down the bed and back up to the head where it normally would go. When they climb into bed they end up in this sheet envelope and can barely extend their legs.

OP
OP
Sarah24!

Sarah24!

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally you put 2 sheets on your bed, right? You sleep on the bottom one and under the top one?

Short sheeting is when you take the top sheet, tuck it in at the head of the bed to make it look like the bottom sheet, the fold it half way down the bed and back up to the head where it normally would go. When they climb into bed they end up in this sheet envelope and can barely extend their legs.

So lol what happens with short people like me lol would I still fit?

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 20 19.2%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 42 40.4%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 15 14.4%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 23 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.8%
Back