USE CODE WARRIORS TO SAVE 50% ON EVERYTHING ON OUR WEBSITE!

Wunderpus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to see some members comments on their experiences here!

Davis Hill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few weeks ago I ordered a Neptune Bounce from Lotus Reef and it was a great experience. I had a few questions and they responded quickly and when I ordered it that morning they were able to get it shipped that day. Arrived looking great and the babies are growing well. First pic is when it arrived and second pic is a few weeks later. Nothing but good things to say about my experience.

Neptune.JPG

Neptune_Progress.jpg

OP
OP
Lotus Reef

Lotus Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use code RAPTORS or WARRIORS to save 50% off everything on the Lotus Reef website!!

Jawbreaker Mushrooms currently on the website now for 50% off pictured below.

Screenshot 2019-06-12 11.50.30.png

doodledreads

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang just saw this aaaaand its gone. You guys are pretty close to me! Do you have a storefront too? Might want to check it out

OP
OP
Lotus Reef

Lotus Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang just saw this aaaaand its gone. You guys are pretty close to me! Do you have a storefront too? Might want to check it out
We're not open quite yet, but you're more then welcome to message us on our Facebook business page to setup a time and date to stop by. You can use code DAD20 and WELCOME for 30% off at checkout, plus a lot of products are currently marked down. You can also select pick up at store at checkout if you're a local to save on shipping.

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few weeks ago I ordered a Neptune Bounce from Lotus Reef and it was a great experience. I had a few questions and they responded quickly and when I ordered it that morning they were able to get it shipped that day. Arrived looking great and the babies are growing well. First pic is when it arrived and second pic is a few weeks later. Nothing but good things to say about my experience.

Neptune.JPG

Neptune_Progress.jpg
Are you feeding to increase bubble size? My bounces bubbles always shrink

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 31 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back