using a ipad to connect to ESL?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It was like an electrical short in the reef link. I could smell it.
 
It was like an electrical short in the reef link. I could smell it.
that's a first.
Never heard that one before.

I suppose it's very possible.
Anything plugged into a outlet has the potential to short out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new