USPS why?

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,361
Reaction score
182
Location
connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why does the usps suck soooo much? I had a package shipped overnight from new York to connecticut and it did not even arrive. Last scan is at 5:00a.m in hartford, ct. Why can't they just get it together. Seems like every time they mess up. I wasn't going to have them ship usps but figured I would go that way because it was only over one state. How is your luck with usps?
 
They seem to be faster than ups and fed ex when it comes to ground shipping. But definitley suck when it comes to overnight shipping.
 
They are the worst. I bought some pumps from ebay. They were shipped from CA the next day. They skipped past MN and sent it to PA. Then further away to NJ. Next thing I know it goes through SC before showing up at my house.

Est. shipping time: 7 days
Actual Shipping time: 6.5 weeks
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new