UV Steralizer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jpurpz831
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I do not run one on my reef tank, but i did run one on my breeder setup (2 tens, a 29 and a 40 tied into a 20 sump) that was loaded with fish. I never had a parasite problem, but then again i never took any risks either. So who knows if it was the reason... Just insurance i guess.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new