VARIOS-6 CONTROLLABLE DC PUMP

I had to use various6 pump. On that calsium reactor plumbing was pre-made already and could not be moved, redesign.
 
There has got to be away. I have replaced my pump 3 times with different varioS pump. I want to go with a different brand.
 
There has got to be away. I have replaced my pump 3 times with different varioS pump. I want to go with a different brand.
Im sure there is a way, i ordered 1 pump on amazon to try to make it fit, and after opening and trying to mess with it so it can fit, and found that it wasn't going to go, i return that jebao pump back. and gave up on that idea. ..unless you order like 10 different pumps and then maybe 1 of them would fit. and then, hassle to return the other 9...
 
Im sure there is a way, i ordered 1 pump on amazon to try to make it fit, and after opening and trying to mess with it so it can fit, and found that it wasn't going to go, i return that jebao pump back. and gave up on that idea. ..unless you order like 10 different pumps and then maybe 1 of them would fit. and then, hassle to return the other 9...
I think i tried the jebao too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new