Vermetid ID?

Reefer37

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
364
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone help ID that these are vermetid snails underneath my new ricordea? Just notice it tonight.

IMG_20191223_223901.jpg Screenshot_20191223-224338.png
 
That thing still be alive after 2 coral dips? I'd love for it not to be a pest. Lol
 
Get some tweezers and pull it off then you'll know for sure and be able get a better picture
 
99% sure you guys are right. No harm was done to the star! :)
I'm gonna watch him and see how he does. He isn't gonna eat up all my microfuana and die like sand sifters, is he? I only have a 45g tank.
 
I love ricordeas why type do you have I have a orange yuma
 
99% sure you guys are right. No harm was done to the star! :)
I'm gonna watch him and see how he does. He isn't gonna eat up all my microfuana and die like sand sifters, is he? I only have a 45g tank.
Totally different than a sand sifter.
 
He's a Florida, still newer to the hobby, so wanted to try the easier of the two. He's a really nice orange/purple, with a really bright neon green mouth. Pretty cool actually.
 
He's a Florida, still newer to the hobby, so wanted to try the easier of the two. He's a really nice orange/purple, with a really bright neon green mouth. Pretty cool actually.
I love mine they have green mouths we feed it about every 2 days but not sure how he gets the food to the mouth
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new