Vertex Alpha 250 Skimmer - $300 Off!

Jeremy B.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
96
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's right, $300 off the Vertex Alpha 250 Kone Skimmer until this Sunday at midnight! We're overstocked on the 250, and need to move some of the inventory. This is the lowest this skimmer has ever been offered at! Use coupon code Alpha250 at check out.

VX-A250.jpg


Reg. Price $1199
Sale Price $899

VX-PS-A250 Premium Aquatics

Don't miss this great deal!
 
WOW.... That is an amazing deal....for an amazing skimmer

I am shopping for an excellent skimmer for my new tank but my system will only be 100-120 gallon.
Maybe I should wait on a good deal on the 170 or 200?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new