Very excited for my dr reef order!

@Dr. Reef thank you!
I’m planning on ordering 4-5 corals and 2 fish and some coral food!
Let me know your experience with this amazing website 😃
Would ya just look at that sweet, sweet build thread badge 🤣

Good luck with your order dude!
 
Ive used him for fish plenty of times! Ive never tried corals or anything. Almost all my fish are from him.

Pink streak
One spot foxface
Yellow tang
Powder brown
Blonde naso
Devil Damsel
Flame angel
Stary blenny
Lawnmower blenny
2 clowns

And I just ordered a
Blue throat trigger
Two spot bristle tooth
Copperband
Orange/black fairy wrasse
Spotted Mandarin
Springeri Damsel

Havent had a bad experience. Ive had a couple DOA but i think that can sadly happen :/

Been all healthy.
 
Most of my fish are from Dr. Reef. Nothing but good things to say.
 
All my fish are from Dr Reef. Just waiting on that Candy Basslet to come in stock for my next order.
 
After two failed attempts from my LFS to provide a healthy tomini tang (both died in days) I ordered from dr reef. And a beautiful healthy tomini showed up and is with me today

When I wanted a yellow wrasse, I didn’t hesitate to order from him and I got a healthy male / female pair!

Highly recommend Dr reef
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new