Very High Nitrates and phosphate

  • Thread starter Thread starter PaulE61
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
thank you
I have the reflector because of the light spill, the tank in my lounge and the spillage is really annoying.
I will say I don't have a lot of algae, just hair algae here & there and not a lot or even rampant or even in the brightest areas, do you think I could max up the light to 80-90%?.
Thanks Again
Imo you can max it up to 100% but not with the 55 reflector. it will burn the corals from that height (9”) . You can use some of this 3D printed shades if light spills is not acceptable.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new