• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Very Unique AIO Setup

lagoon360

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling my very unique AIO setup soon and wonder what a fair price is for it. The aquascape is something I've wanted to try for a long time. There are two levels, deep sand in the back for planting sea grasses and potentially a mangrove, and shallow in the front to allow for interesting rockwork and swimming space. This space could also be used to accommodate more rockwork if desired. Here's more details:

Innovative Marine Nuvo Atoll Cylinder Aquarium 12g

Well established turnkey setup, with room to add more livestock

Hardware:
-AI Prime HD Aquarium LED REEF Version w/ flex arm
-CustomCaddy Customizable Filter Media Basket
-Innovative Marine Spin Stream Universal Nozzle
-2 heaters
-Inkbird temperature controller
-Filter sock
-extra carbon media, filter floss, MarinerPure balls
-extra marco rocks & shells
-salt
-food
-battery powered air bubbler
-various nets and cleaning supplies

bonus: $15 credit at Absolutely Fish in Clifton

Livestock:
-Hi Fin Red Banded Goby
-Zebra hermit crab
-Stomatella snail
-Cerith snail
-Bumblebee snail
-Microstar fishes
-Black Sponge
-lots of other invertebrate inhabitants

Sadly I am moving cross-country and need to sell my small all in one system along with all of my aquarium accessories. Everything you need to maintain the tank is included.

One of my best aquascape concepts with varying substrate levels that allow for planting of sea grasses. The stand is a faux Eames table I found which perfectly matches the modernist simplicity of this tank.

I made a custom mesh lid using laser-cut plexiglass, a unique feature for this tank that is one of a kind.

The tank is not too difficult to move. I have enough 1 gallon containers for you to transport the water. I also have an included battery operated bubbler if transporting a longer distance.

IMG_5293.jpg

IMG_5296.jpg

OP
OP
lagoon360

lagoon360

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping this in case anyone has feedback.

I was thinking $450?

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea how to price that but it’s a really unique and nice looking tank. Glws!

OP
OP
lagoon360

lagoon360

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have no idea how to price that but it’s a really unique and nice looking tank. Glws!
Thank you. I always meant to do a build thread on it because I did some mods I haven't seen before that I thought others might find interesting or useful.

Back