2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not able to dive due to a vertigo problem :(

I did know that, I apologize.

Don’t I feel like a total jack butt?

Re: brain scans. Holy ****. I guess they haven’t disclosed why they didn’t make it clear to you? I’d be pretty furious in your shoes. How are you feeling?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did know that, I apologize.

Don’t I feel like a total jack ***?

Re: brain scans. Holy ****. I guess they haven’t disclosed why they didn’t make it clear to you? I’d be pretty furious in your shoes. How are you feeling?
No need to apologize. I have gotten mal de debarquement syndrome after the 2 cruises I have been on. Last one - 4 days cruise spent 8 weeks with vertigo.
I can not fathom why the doctor told me my scan was negative in 2015. I went to the ER with intractable nausea vomiting, vertigo, headpain. I suppose the doctor may have looked at the scan himself and missed it, then the radiologist read it later. I actually thought I got roofied at a concert the night before.
That scan showed the lesion grew from the 2011 scan. I do not even remember going to the ER and getting a brain scan in 2011.

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can not fathom why the doctor told me my scan was negative in 2015. I went to the ER with intractable nausea vomiting, vertigo, headpain. I suppose the doctor may have looked at the scan himself and missed it, then the radiologist read it later. I actually thought I got roofied at a concert the night before.
That scan showed the lesion grew from the 2011 scan. I do not even remember going to the ER and getting a brain scan in 2011.
That is some scary stuff. No offense to anyone, but doctors are basically mechanics. I treat their diagnosis with the same grain of salt no matter how arrogantly they deliver it.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is some scary stuff. No offense to anyone, but doctors are basically mechanics. I treat their diagnosis with the same grain of salt no matter how arrogantly they deliver it.
To be honest, after working with doctors for 25+ years I do not feel that way. They are truly much more than mechanics, especially the good ones. Some of them are brilliant and I see them save lives everyday. Most of them are passionate and caring. Some of them are arsebites too though. Some of them are dumber than a box of rocks. I work on a critical unit in a medium sized community hospital. We are in the top 100 in the nation. I believe I witness and experience high quality patient care.
I also want to add that nurses save lives every day from errors and near misses. I remind my coworkers and leadership within my hospital of this fact almost daily.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But I have NEVER seen a blatant omission of critical tests results such as mine. Truly never. Usually in the inpatient setting these kinds of tests results are flagged as critical and a call is made to the direct care giver (nurse) and the nurse calls the doctor who ordered the test.

norfolkgarden

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also want to share that despite the current dino and cyano battle going on, my rocks are now covered in purple coralline algae! :)
FTS
IMG_4258.JPG
IMG_4259.JPG
Woot! Congrats on the coralline!

I love a purple tank.
:- )

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back