Victoria Music's Custom 180 Rebuild

U

User1

View Badges
R2R portal is definitely having some issues the last month or so. Not uncommon to hit reply and see the 3 status bars or whatever they are in the upper right of the browser to let you know it is thinking. Sometimes it follows through others not so much. A lot of it though is user experience with the delays. You can see others have it with double, triple posts, etc. Personally speaking I think some if it is related to the pages header and ads. Could be back end also but wouldn't be able to tell without looking at the logs and response time if enabled. If not then enable it and make pretty graphs to visualize...

In any case hope all is well Victoria and the followers of the thread :) Was stopping by to catch up.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tapatalk is mostly good. A few double posts when it connected to the server but didn't look like it so I sent it again.
[emoji17]

Hope everyone is doing well.

Up in Massachusetts visiting Dad and Mom.
Flying home tomorrow night.
Safe travels friend.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
R2R portal is definitely having some issues the last month or so. Not uncommon to hit reply and see the 3 status bars or whatever they are in the upper right of the browser to let you know it is thinking. Sometimes it follows through others not so much. A lot of it though is user experience with the delays. You can see others have it with double, triple posts, etc. Personally speaking I think some if it is related to the pages header and ads. Could be back end also but wouldn't be able to tell without looking at the logs and response time if enabled. If not then enable it and make pretty graphs to visualize...

In any case hope all is well Victoria and the followers of the thread :) Was stopping by to catch up.
I see what you are saying now now that you mention the double and triple posts. LOL.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4298.JPG
IMG_4299.JPG
IMG_4300.JPG
IMG_4301.JPG

Redoing the deck on the ATV trailer. It was exhausting! I did not take pictures of the parts we were stoopid. We used my Ford Flex to pull the decking and the wood broke, the tie down hook flew through the air and landed just shy of my car. No broken kids or broken windows.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4298.JPG
IMG_4299.JPG
IMG_4300.JPG
IMG_4301.JPG

Redoing the deck on the ATV trailer. It was exhausting! I did not take pictures of the parts we were stoopid. We used my Ford Flex to pull the decking and the wood broke, the tie down hook flew through the air and landed just shy of my car. No broken kids or broken windows.
Sounds like a fun day with the kids! Getting it ready for a trip?

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a fun day with the kids! Getting it ready for a trip?
Well although I love working on that stuff they don't. LOL! A trip? Yes, but just me and my husband and only if his back gets better. He got hurt in jui Jitsu a week or two ago and it has been iffy since then.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well although I love working on that stuff they don't. LOL! A trip? Yes, but just me and my husband and only if his back gets better. He got hurt in jui Jitsu a week or two ago and it has been iffy since then.

Back pain can be pretty bad. Hope he feels Better for the trip.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back pain and ATV's are not a good combination. :( I used to do Jui Jitsu at a Tang Soo Do dojo until I tore a hamstring. Or had a hamstring torn... one or the other. I've decided to leave that with the younger crowd now.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back pain and ATV's are not a good combination. :( I used to do Jui Jitsu at a Tang Soo Do dojo until I tore a hamstring. Or had a hamstring torn... one or the other. I've decided to leave that with the younger crowd now.
Ow! Sometimes he wonders what on earth he is doing, but he loves it. It is never the training and drilling that hurts him. It is always the fighting when he gets hurt. He is a big guy, freakishly strong, unbelievably stubborn. We are 46 this year. Getting older aint for sissies!

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ow! Sometimes he wonders what on earth he is doing, but he loves it. It is never the training and drilling that hurts him. It is always the fighting when he gets hurt. He is a big guy, freakishly strong, unbelievably stubborn. We are 46 this year. Getting older aint for sissies!
I'm not big or freakishly strong.. in fact I think I was the smallest guy in the gym. It was always the fighting that hurt. The guy who tore my hamstring was outweighed me by around 100 pounds and he was very fit. I also understand getting old. About to roll number 48. :confused:

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not big or freakishly strong.. in fact I think I was the smallest guy in the gym. It was always the fighting that hurt. The guy who tore my hamstring was outweighed me by around 100 pounds and he was very fit. I also understand getting old. About to roll number 48. :confused:
LOL! Ladies at the gym are always trying to get me do jui Jitsu and they act like I am prissy because I don't want to. I just laugh. I hang with the guys with my reef tank and my ATVs. Prissy I am not! I just don't want live with more pain than I do already. Between my wrist and my brain...lol.
I am trying to love life right now. My struggle has nothing to do with age though. Trying to find something to love and enjoy that is not dependent on anyone else. So I am looking at TerraTrikes!

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have suffered trying to find something not dependent on other people so I understand the struggle.

The TerraTrikes look fun
I am looking for a used one, man they are so expensive! I will post a picture if I find one.

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have suffered trying to find something not dependent on other people so I understand the struggle.

The TerraTrikes look fun

After we realized the scuba diving in Tennessee was *lacking* to say the least, wife bought me a touring kayak and I’d take off for 1-3 days and kayak camp. She’d head off to her folks up in the mountains. This is pre- babies though. I haven’t gotten that thing wet in like 2 years at this point.

My current alone time activity seems to be yard work right now... I’m trying to complete a kid friendly activity area in the yard for Callie’s birthday on Saturday... all diy, 10 foot long outdoor blackboard, 7 foot hexagonal cedar sandpit (if anyone else tries to build a sandbox, think very carefully about the dimensions- I had to hump 1200lbs of sand 50 feet around the house, by hand, today) 50 bags of mulch, 30 bags of topsoil, a raised bed garden, tree swings, and on and on.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After we realized the scuba diving in Tennessee was *lacking* to say the least, wife bought me a touring kayak and I’d take off for 1-3 days and kayak camp. She’d head off to her folks up in the mountains. This is pre- babies though. I haven’t gotten that thing wet in like 2 years at this point.

My current alone time activity seems to be yard work right now... I’m trying to complete a kid friendly activity area in the yard for Callie’s birthday on Saturday... all diy, 10 foot long outdoor blackboard, 7 foot hexagonal cedar sandpit (if anyone else tries to build a sandbox, think very carefully about the dimensions- I had to hump 1200lbs of sand 50 feet around the house, by hand, today) 50 bags of mulch, 30 bags of topsoil, a raised bed garden, tree swings, and on and on.

A few day camping trip with a kayak sounds fun!
That is a very satisfying and rewarding project you have going. You have a luck child. Want to adapt me I’m somewhat house trained and like yard work/ projects around the home

User

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few day camping trip with a kayak sounds fun!
That is a very satisfying and rewarding project you have going. You have a luck child. Want to adapt me I’m somewhat house trained and like yard work/ projects around the home

Thanks- yeah I hope she’ll love it. I’ll post pics when done

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 68 46.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 48 33.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back