Victoria Music's Custom 180 Rebuild

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol - that is what I saw. Also the frog/gecko, and hanging thing. Maybe this is a contest????

Yeah, like one of those "Hidden Pictures" in the Highlights magazine I used to enjoy at the dentist office back in the 70's!

U

User1

View Badges
Hi, so glad to hear from you friend. You are too kind. KT sessions? Watsat? How is the tank? Please post a picture here.

Knowledge transfer - for those who will back me up while out :) One of our clients is starting to get really antsy because they know I do more than what they actually get billed for... Another is antsy because I'm doing the job of 3 (me, myself, and I).

BTW - forgot to say love the dog. Must love dogs. Here is my partner in crime, Anna.
Capture22.JPG

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Knowledge transfer - for those who will back me up while out :) One of our clients is starting to get really antsy because they know I do more than what they actually get billed for... Another is antsy because I'm doing the job of 3 (me, myself, and I).

BTW - forgot to say love the dog. Must love dogs. Here is my partner in crime, Anna.
Capture22.JPG

Anna is beautiful!

Are you a Kineseotherapist?

U

User1

View Badges
Anna is beautiful!

Are you a Kineseotherapist?

No, not at all. Nothing medical related. I'm not very good with science or biology. I'm in IT working at a consulting company working in cloud computing and big data. I'm biased towards Nurses though being married to one. I also have one in school - or a Nurse with Training Wheels as she wraps up her clinicals.

But me, no. I think it is a very noble profession along with NP's and PA's. I think if we as a country can remove the dollars and get back to sense Nurses, NP's, and PA's will do wonders for medical coverage in the US. Great field but alas I chose wrong :)

No regrets though.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No, not at all. Nothing medical related. I'm not very good with science or biology. I'm in IT working at a consulting company working in cloud computing and big data. I'm biased towards Nurses though being married to one. I also have one in school - or a Nurse with Training Wheels as she wraps up her clinicals.

But me, no. I think it is a very noble profession along with NP's and PA's. I think if we as a country can remove the dollars and get back to sense Nurses, NP's, and PA's will do wonders for medical coverage in the US. Great field but alas I chose wrong :)

No regrets though.

Thanks for the reply. When I saw you had mentioned "KT" I thought kineseotherapist. Although, if my memory serves me correctly, I seem to recall you being on the lookout for a GT500 or GT40 and, without offending any Kineseotherapists, wondered how you might be able to afford a 2020 GT500, let alone a GT40. IMHO, all of the professions you mentioned are grossly underpaid for the work performed. This also includes Kineseotherapists.

U

User1

View Badges
Thanks for the reply. When I saw you had mentioned "KT" I thought kineseotherapist. Although, if my memory serves me correctly, I seem to recall you being on the lookout for a GT500 or GT40 and, without offending any Kineseotherapists, wondered how you might be able to afford a 2020 GT500, let alone a GT40. IMHO, all of the professions you mentioned are grossly underpaid for the work performed. This also includes Kineseotherapists.

Ah, got it. I think there may have been a misunderstanding on the GT40 :) I recently sold my 2015 Mustang GT/PP (performance pack). While I work out of the house it was oriented towards road trips and track events. It is actually a comfortable car believe it or not on long trips. We would routinely take it from Northern Cali to Vegas then over to Southern Cal and back North. Planned on hitting Key West, Florida in it but decided to sell it. I've been eyeing the GT500 but the ADM's are silly and outside my budget. I may pick up a used GT350 for road trips. I was also thinking of a used Raptor to take it outside Bishop and camp on the Coyote Creek flats. It is supposed to be a really amazing place to visit at just over 11,000 feet in elevation. Not sure if I'm in shape enough for that but it is on my bucket list.

So no, no GT40. Beautiful car. I'm in the lower range cars though and probably not the most practical. I really like to drive them and did track my GT a couple times a year. And yes, all of the fields you noted, to include Kineseotherapists, are under paid. I think the US has a lot to work on in this area once we get back to reality and try to do their respected jobs of governing.

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, got it. I think there may have been a misunderstanding on the GT40 :) I recently sold my 2015 Mustang GT/PP (performance pack). While I work out of the house it was oriented towards road trips and track events. It is actually a comfortable car believe it or not on long trips. We would routinely take it from Northern Cali to Vegas then over to Southern Cal and back North. Planned on hitting Key West, Florida in it but decided to sell it. I've been eyeing the GT500 but the ADM's are silly and outside my budget. I may pick up a used GT350 for road trips. I was also thinking of a used Raptor to take it outside Bishop and camp on the Coyote Creek flats. It is supposed to be a really amazing place to visit at just over 11,000 feet in elevation. Not sure if I'm in shape enough for that but it is on my bucket list.

So no, no GT40. Beautiful car. I'm in the lower range cars though and probably not the most practical. I really like to drive them and did track my GT a couple times a year. And yes, all of the fields you noted, to include Kineseotherapists, are under paid. I think the US has a lot to work on in this area once we get back to reality and try to do their respected jobs of governing.

Those trips sound like they were a lot of fun!

Back in 2012, I drove straight through from Sarasota, FL to just north of the San Francisco Bridge. Then drove back to Key West, FL travelling two miles at a time. I know this sounds strange but I solo-supported a guy who ran across the country. I also handled the business end of things like setting up a 501C3 (non-profit), aquiring all sponsors, all of the logistics, etc. Took just shy of 3 months. We did it to raise money and awareness for the Wounded Warrior Project. One of the best and worst experiences of my life. However, that is a very long story for another day. ;)

U

User1

View Badges
Those trips sound like they were a lot of fun!

Back in 2012, I drove straight through from Sarasota, FL to just north of the San Francisco Bridge. Then drove back to Key West, FL travelling two miles at a time. I know this sounds strange but I solo-supported a guy who ran across the country. I also handled the business end of things like setting up a 501C3 (non-profit), aquiring all sponsors, all of the logistics, etc. Took just shy of 3 months. We did it to raise money and awareness for the Wounded Warrior Project. One of the best and worst experiences of my life. However, that is a very long story for another day. ;)

I believe I recall reading about some of that. WWP has been, and is, in the news from time to time. I hope not related to your story - the bad stuff that is. Anything that helps returning military, especially those wounded, is always amazing. Again doesn't get the proper attention whereas Oscars do. Go figure.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you referring to what looks like a little guy hanging from your mantel?
Nope. That is however a Lady and the Tramp ornament from Disney. It is my oldest sons and his girlfriends keep sake from our fall trip.

OP
OP
Victoria M

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Capture22.JPG
OMG! She is gorgeous!

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uh...that is pretty vague.
LOL, thought it was obvious. I meant the little critter that looks like Gollum. He caught my attention.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 40 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 144 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 18 7.3%
Back