VIPARSPECTRA Lights

Pickle_soup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two lights, both about 2-3 years old. I do not need them anymore, and I want to give them away to someone young on a tight budget, or just anyone on a tight budget. All I want is compensation for shipping, you can PayPal me after receiving the lights. If you're interested, please DM me, but don't be greedy. There might be someone out there who really needs them and is tight with cash. The only problem, I do not have the hanging kits as I did not need them, nor did I need more garbage in my garage and only one remote, Charlie took care of the other one. One more thing, I will not ship them until next weekend, so the first weekend of October.

*nvm, I found the hanging brackets.

Last edited:

Propane

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really nice of you to do that for someone! :)
Be a nice way to get started!

Rusty_L_Shackleford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing. What an incredibly kind generous offer. This is an amazing opportunity for someone starting out to get a great jump on the hobby. Many moons ago a lot of older reefers helped me out when I was young and broke and just starting out, it's awesome to see the spirit is still alive.

OP
OP
P

Pickle_soup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing. What an incredibly kind generous offer. This is an amazing opportunity for someone starting out to get a great jump on the hobby. Many moons ago a lot of older reefers helped me out when I was young and broke and just starting out, it's awesome to see the spirit is still alive.
Thanks for the kind words. It's really nothing thou, people helped me a lot in last couple of years, all I can do is pay it forward a little bit at a time.

TheSheff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two lights, both about 2-3 years old. I do not need them anymore, and I want to give them away to someone young on a tight budget, or just anyone on a tight budget. All I want is compensation for shipping, you can PayPal me after receiving the lights. If you're interested, please DM me, but don't be greedy. There might be someone out there who really needs them and is tight with cash. The only problem, I do not have the hanging kits as I did not need them, nor did I need more garbage in my garage and only one remote, Charlie took care of the other one. One more thing, I will not ship them until next weekend, so the first weekend of October.

*nvm, I found the hanging brackets.
That's awesome that you are doing that! This hobby is infinitely rewarding but expensive, especially for new people. I wasted so much money when I first started.

OP
OP
P

Pickle_soup

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome that you are doing that! This hobby is infinitely rewarding but expensive, especially for new people. I wasted so much money when I first started.
Yup. Lights always killed me. I always went with the less expensive option and caught myself consistently upgrading.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 186 72.4%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 48 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back