• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Viper Clamp MH

rebelprettyboy

xMRxCOMPLTEx
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to keep my small light fixture for a small 10 gal tank, but money is really short this month and need to pay my bills. So I gotta go ahead and sell the last part of my tank.
Brand new they got for 170.

asking 115 for it OBO...

I got a Clamp Halide 70 Watt. Perfect for Nanos 14 gal and less. Ill include the USHISO 20K BULB (50 buck Bulb) and the 14k which came with it when I bought it.

I only used the fixture about 4-5 months so everything is perfect.
Only think is when it came in the clamp was broke, But I never sent it back to get it replaced. Didnt wanna go through the hassle so I just hung it from the ceiling. Thats the only problem with it.

Heres Specs about it.

Description
Going topless has never been more rewarding!

We are proud to launch our new K-2 Viper HQI Clamp on Lamp Series. The K-2 Viper offers a streamline design to fit on virtually any small reef tank (eg. Nano-Cube) or use it in series for larger aquariums. All models include one 14,000K (Double-Ended) metal halide lamp which casts the most intense amount of light for SPS, Clams and Hard Corals.

Versatility keeps you in control
The K-2 Viper will virtually fit on any size aquarium! Our unique design allows you to angle the light right where you need it most. With 3 separate adjustment knobs, you can configure the way you deem most fitting for you live inhabitants` lighting needs.

Replicating Mother Nature
There is nothing more intense or spectacular than the vibrant rays the sun can produce. But, we sure came close to emulating the power of the sun enclosed in a compact design for the next best thing. The K-2 Viper is guaranteed to instantly transform aquariums with fluorescent lighting into showroom display tanks with rhythmic shimmering throughout the tank and intensified light output. Your live inhabitants won`t know the difference, we guarantee it!

All models are pre-installed with our 14,000K Double-Ended HQI lamp that produces a crisp, ice-white color with a tint of blue to accent corals and fish. Your unit also includes our “Hammertone†reflector for maximum reflective efficiency surrounded by a UV Glass Shield to protect you and livestock from harmful UV output.

Plug-N-Play Operation
The K-2 Viper is so EASY to install you`ll be on your way to the most spectacular lighting display you`ve ever seen within minutes!
1.Clamp mounting bracket on back of aquarium & tighten screws
2.Configure adjustment knobs to your desired positions
3.Plug in power cord into remote ballast and simply turn ON
4.High performance with virtually NO EFFORT!
Keep it Remote
Your K-2 Viper comes equipped with a remote UL recognized metal halide ballast with male/female disconnects to safely position it away from moisture and salt build up. All ballasts are housed in an aluminum vented exterior for heat dissipation and corrosion resistance.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 28.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 20.8%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 21 11.8%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 62 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back