vortech mp10 ecosmart driver blinking red/white, cant reset

xxoczukxx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2017
Messages
410
Reaction score
178
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I unplugged my mp10 by accident and when i plugged it back in I am getting it blinking red/ dim white on the dial and the led strip just blinks along with the white. I have tried to hard reset it as well as do the calibration things. None of the buttons will do anything except for the option button, which while being held will make the light blink red and green instead of red and white.

has anyone had this problem with the mp10? is there anything I can do besides getting it sent in to be fixed?
 
.........did you post this to reddit as well? lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new