Vortech MP20 $210

  • Thread starter Thread starter fiction
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

fiction

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2007
Messages
227
Reaction score
3
Location
Napa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling my vortech mp20 for $210 shipped ups ground. I bought it this past July from aquacave. It will be shipped with the original box and receipt, it has the one yr warranty in effect.

P1010356.jpg




P1010355.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new