Vortech MP40w Gen2 w/NIB wetside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
242
Location
Valparaiso Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a MP40w that I've been using since August. I got it used and was told it was a year old when I got it. It was upgraded to Gen 2. It's missing the pin spacer sticker guide, but it's easy to figure out off the EcoTech website. If I can figure it out, anyone can.... lol! Anyways, I also have a spare BNIB wetside to go with it. $350 shipped CONUS OBO for everything. There is some coralline on the wetside that I can't get off. I can post pics if needed. PM is best please.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
$340 shipped CONUS
Here's a picture.
IMG_1759.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new