Wanted to say HELLO

Nickyfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2018
Messages
20
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just wanted to say hello and introduce myself my name is nick I’m from Staten Island New York about six months in the reef hobby about 25 years doing Fish this is my tank below been running good for about six months any suggestions I would love it also anybody who is a good dealer locally or who ships please let me know

2D1336FE-56CF-40F5-9610-CFAA13AF55C0.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R Nick and thank you for saying hello :)
E9EHO5l.gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Wow thanks for the warm welcome
Where I am it’s really hard to find invertebrates especially at a good price if any of u dealers out there wanna hit me up I’m looking to get done pieces but not looking to get over charged
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new