Watch Out! Helen Ann's Thread about NOTHING!

  • Thread starter Thread starter helen ann
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey wheres@helen Anne ??? This lounge thread has been rather boring today:p and I'm starting to worry about Mr. Cutie. He probably got a heat stroke from all those hats and scarves she was dressing him up in. o_O
 
Hey wheres@helen Anne ??? This lounge thread has been rather boring today:p and I'm starting to worry about Mr. Cutie. He probably got a heat stroke from all those hats and scarves she was dressing him up in. o_O
Hopefully she has started working on her new build thread so we have a fresh target to hijack! :eek:
 
Hopefully she has started working on her new build thread so we have a fresh target to hijack! :eek:
Well if she wins the tank tonight (not!!) she might have 2 to start on.;)
 
Hopefully she has started working on her new build thread so we have a fresh target to hijack! :eek:
oooooooh that is funny :D:D:D:D
 
Goodness?!?!? Apparently I am not even needed in my thread! Party apparently started without me!!!:(:(:(
 
We only started the party early anticipating your arrival

Ok seriously Mr cutie I have some delicous mysis freshly thawed with your name on it .......... Think about that next time the list comes out :-)
 
Goodness?!?!? Apparently I am not even needed in my thread! Party apparently started without me!!!:(:(:(
You have been late for you won party a couple times girl:D:D:D
 
We only started the party early anticipating your arrival

Ok seriously Mr cutie I have some delicous mysis freshly thawed with your name on it .......... Think about that next time the list comes out :)
As we have seen Mr. Cutie can be persuaded by brides.
 
I have the instant nice list bride, but that would be going against my character;)
 
Uhm ....... Excuse me but I think Mr. cutie has that backwards!;) I knew he had heat stroke!!
As we have seen Mr. Cutie can be persuaded by brides.
lol, didn't you mean bribes or are you talking about bride match.com:p
 
We only started the party early anticipating your arrival

Ok seriously Mr cutie I have some delicous mysis freshly thawed with your name on it .......... Think about that next time the list comes out :)
I will pass the message for you!!!;)
 
Uhm ....... Excuse me but I think Mr. cutie has that backwards!;) I knew he had heat stroke!!

lol, didn't you mean bribes or are you talking about bride match.com:p
Not sure what happened while I was at work today but he does seem to be in a mood ... found 3 frag plugs on the sand!!@:confused::mad:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new