Water box 110.4 splashing tomorrow

Jackd1023

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2024
Messages
52
Reaction score
47
Location
Lockport
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After months of planning war we is going in tomorrow. Please review list below and see if I’m missing anything or need to add anything. Going to be a a mixed reef.
Tank. New
Sump factory, sock holder removed.
Reef Mat 500
Jaboe return pump dc
Octopus skimmer
2 Jaboe wave makers
Inkbird with 2 heaters
Jaboe doser
Apex system EL with probes and holders
Apex ATO
Apex Trident.
2 radion 15 blues g6 with mounts
Rock scape has been cemented and cycled
Live sand Carib sea forgot the grade but the coarser stuff
Everything is wired and ready…
Please let me know thoughts
 
Awesome! Love Waterbox!
 
Following along!
 
Successful splash! Going to do some water tests today and try to figure out how to link everything together
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0874.jpeg
    IMG_0874.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 150
  • 73111174019__AA5A1D91-8966-4ACB-9653-AF0B091BA922.jpeg
    73111174019__AA5A1D91-8966-4ACB-9653-AF0B091BA922.jpeg
    122 KB · Views: 142
did the roller mat fit, or did you have to modify the filter sock chamber?
I removed the sock holder, and the glass panel on the back, water was getting trapped with no flow since the emergency drain wouldn’t drip back there. It honestly was simple. I took a standard blade and forced it flat cut between the panes and they came out relatively smoothly. Wish I would have taken a video but I was on a mission. Side not I saved the panes just in case I ever decided to reinstall but I doubt I would
 
I removed the sock holder, and the glass panel on the back, water was getting trapped with no flow since the emergency drain wouldn’t drip back there. It honestly was simple. I took a standard blade and forced it flat cut between the panes and they came out relatively smoothly. Wish I would have taken a video but I was on a mission. Side not I saved the panes just in case I ever decided to reinstall but I doubt I would
Would you mind sharing a pic of the sump. im pretty sure i understand what you did but i d like to be sure lol. i don't want to screw this up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new