Water Changes Yes or No?

Water Changes Yes or No?

  • Yes, you have to replenish trace elements and dilute nutrients

    Votes: 70 89.7%
  • No, I think it's more beneficial to let the tank be, I get better results doing no water changes

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Not sure

    Votes: 4 5.1%

  • Total voters
    78
Well if it skews it WC wont hurt is the point....
notice I said the only way to raise trace elements were to add them directly...in that case water changes wont hurt...they can only help
 
I don't dose so water changes are important to me. I need them to remove excess nutrients as well as to replenish my basic nutrients such as Ca, Mg, Alk, and other micronutrients.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new