Water flow

Buffy porcupine slayer.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My waver maker stop working I am look to get a new one. I am thinking about the AI Orbit 4 Cross Flow Pump. I have 300 gallon tank. My question is will this one work. One the reason I like to get this one is the app on it and I have the AI lights. I like to have no wire in the tank. I am starting to think that the long bars is best for the tank. Now if there is a other bar with no wire in the tank please tell me. The only one I know is ecotech marine.

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My waver maker stop working I am look to get a new one. I am thinking about the AI Orbit 4 Cross Flow Pump. I have 300 gallon tank. My question is will this one work. One the reason I like to get this one is the app on it and I have the AI lights. I like to have no wire in the tank. I am starting to think that the long bars is best for the tank. Now if there is an other bar with no wire in the tank please tell me. The only one I know is ecotech marine.
Looks like a good wave maker. I don’t know if any wave makes that have wires outside the tank though.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back