Water flow

Buffy porcupine slayer.

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Location
Milltown
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My waver maker stop working I am look to get a new one. I am thinking about the AI Orbit 4 Cross Flow Pump. I have 300 gallon tank. My question is will this one work. One the reason I like to get this one is the app on it and I have the AI lights. I like to have no wire in the tank. I am starting to think that the long bars is best for the tank. Now if there is a other bar with no wire in the tank please tell me. The only one I know is ecotech marine.
 
My waver maker stop working I am look to get a new one. I am thinking about the AI Orbit 4 Cross Flow Pump. I have 300 gallon tank. My question is will this one work. One the reason I like to get this one is the app on it and I have the AI lights. I like to have no wire in the tank. I am starting to think that the long bars is best for the tank. Now if there is an other bar with no wire in the tank please tell me. The only one I know is ecotech marine.
Looks like a good wave maker. I don’t know if any wave makes that have wires outside the tank though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new