Waterbox 15gal Peninsula

Love you tank! I have roughly the same setup w a 15 gallon and kraken lid. I noticed you had a Nero 3 (I think) in one of the earlier pics. How are you getting that to fit with the lid? Did you get it specially cut?
nothing specifically cut. the cable runs under the small gap between the lid and the overflow, will send a pic if you want ? but nothing special really.
 
nothing specifically cut. the cable runs under the small gap between the lid and the overflow, will send a pic if you want ? but nothing special really.
ok, would love to see a pic of that. thanks
 
Curious about updates!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new