Waterbox 7225 Chicago SPS Reef

Thanks!!
I’ve been relocating corals and selling off colonies to make space & bring in some more nice acros. There will be some more very good lookin coral on here soon;)
 
Activating
3ECF7C17-AC25-41C1-9896-F0E296CB6A3D.jpeg
 
It gets the return flow back center through the tank heading up to the overflows.

it must be in a sweet spot because it’s growth is way crazier than other acros
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new