Waterbox FRAF 104.5

This afternoon I actually worked on it. This time I took somewhere around 8"-12" of fleece and manually wrapped it on the roll very slowly making sure to keep it straight while the roll was in its holding slot. We'll see how well that works. I'll post again in a few days with an update.
Thanks. Interested to hear if you are still having issues with the skimmer as well.
 
Did you find a solution for this? Considering a Klir for similar setup in my 110.4 MarineX.
I pulled the Klir today. After less than 5 days it's already rolling crooked even though I did my best to make sure the fleece was straight. Ironically it's always rolled toward the motor, never toward the other side. That makes me think it has to do with more torque being on that side along with the fleece being taught. I washed all of my filter socks and going back to those.
 
Time for a quick video update. Tank is pretty much running on autopilot right now and pretty stable...cross all my fingers!
 
Time for a quick video update. Tank is pretty much running on autopilot right now and pretty stable...cross all my fingers!


It's beautiful!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new