Waterbox FRAF 104.5

MPCReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This afternoon I actually worked on it. This time I took somewhere around 8"-12" of fleece and manually wrapped it on the roll very slowly making sure to keep it straight while the roll was in its holding slot. We'll see how well that works. I'll post again in a few days with an update.
Thanks. Interested to hear if you are still having issues with the skimmer as well.

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you find a solution for this? Considering a Klir for similar setup in my 110.4 MarineX.
I pulled the Klir today. After less than 5 days it's already rolling crooked even though I did my best to make sure the fleece was straight. Ironically it's always rolled toward the motor, never toward the other side. That makes me think it has to do with more torque being on that side along with the fleece being taught. I washed all of my filter socks and going back to those.

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for a quick video update. Tank is pretty much running on autopilot right now and pretty stable...cross all my fingers!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Time for a quick video update. Tank is pretty much running on autopilot right now and pretty stable...cross all my fingers!

It's beautiful!

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back