• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Waterbox marine x 90.3 $1800 with hybrid t5 and led with everything

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

KristianS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waterbox marine x 90.3 with stand and sump with ato resevoir bought in March of 2022 (10 months old)

2 socks and 3d printed floss cups

Aquaticlife Hybrid T5 with wall mount and 2 noopsyche k7 pro III

2 hygger programmable wavemakers and heater

Jabeo intake pump

Rodi system with trash can

Full tropic marin pro reef salt

Fzone ato

Labeled and wired controls/timers

Custom HNSA (habitat based negative space aquascape using brs method) Live rock and some cuc

Tank has been fish fallow since August.

Only ever purchased quarantined fish, believe i messed up water chemistry killing fish, which killed corals. I let it sit 5 months and have just been topping it off with fresh water. Sand bed could use a vacuuming for sure due to some algae, components should be cleaned as well. I do not have the time or passion to restock it.

Hanna salinity checker

2 other hanna testers,

Several testing kits

Melamine sponges and scrapers

Flipper scraper

Reef roids, seaweed, food, some light fragging tools, 5 gallon buckets, etc

Dosing pump and all for reef dosing

Everything you need to have a nice saltwater setup. Few interior surface scratches that happen to basically all new tanks through sand being trapped while cleaning, i pictured one. They are not noticeable unless you look at a certain angle and close up and do not distract from view of tank, I am very neurotic about this and it didnt bother me. This is quite a bit less than half of what i put into this tank over the last 10 months. I won’t deliver it, but i will help you break down and load it. Trying to sell all as one, but will break down and piece out otherwise

Noel01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Waterbox marine x 90.3 with stand and sump with ato resevoir bought in March of 2022 (10 months old)

Jabeo intake pump

Fzone ato

Custom HNSA (habitat based negative space aquascape using brs method) Live rock and some cuc

Only ever purchased quarantined fish, believe i messed up water chemistry killing fish, which killed corals. I let it sit 5 months and have just been topping it off with fresh water. Sand bed could use a vacuuming for sure due to some algae, components should be cleaned as well. I do not have the time or passion to restock it.

Hanna salinity checker

2 other hanna testers,

Several testing kits

Flipper scraper

Everything you need to have a nice saltwater setup. Few interior surface scratches that happen to basically all new tanks through sand being trapped while cleaning, i pictured one. They are not noticeable unless you look at a certain angle and close up and do not distract from view of tank, I am very neurotic about this and it didnt bother me. This is quite a bit less than half of what i put into this tank over the last 10 months. I won’t deliver it, but i will help you break down and load it. Trying to sell all as one, but will break down and piece out otherwise

Pictures??

TheFishKeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Jabeo intake pump

Fzone ato

Hanna salinity checker

2 other hanna testers,

Several testing kits

Flipper scraper

Hi,

Is this system still available? I live in Raleigh, how far away are you?
I am interested in the entire package.

Charles

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 82 56.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back