Waters Cade 1800 SPS dominated reef

Updated phone pics of a few of my SPS ........


IMG_0808.jpg
IMG_0810.jpg
IMG_0811.jpg
IMG_0812.jpg
IMG_0814.jpg
IMG_0807.jpg
IMG_0816.jpg
Oh Waters,

The first one is absolutely beautiful!
 
Also, where do you buy your acros from?
 
@Waters

Update please! :)
Don't have a ton of new pics but here are a few :) In order, they are Candlelight, Crayola Plana, JF Foxflame, Pinky the Bear, Vivids Rainbow, and an unknown one that I haven't been able to figure out for sure yet.


candlelight.jpg
crayola plana.jpg
fox flame.jpg
pinky bear.jpg
vivids rainbow.jpg
barney.jpg
 
Last edited:
Also, where do you buy your acros from?
99.9% of my acros come from @Big E . I am fortunate to live about 10 minutes from him so I head over there a few times a month. He has actually helped me quite a bit over the years :) We run similiar systems (by design on my end) so there is little acclimation moving stuff from his tanks to mine.
 
Last edited:
Beautiful!

Most of my acros come from him too! He’s the best!
 
Some updated acro pics :)

Blue Agave
BlueAgave.JPG


Candlelight
Candlelight.JPG


JF Barney
JF Barney.JPG


JF Solarflare
JF SolarFlare.JPG


JF TNT
JF TNT.JPG


Mother of Pearl
MotherofPearl.JPG


ORA Pearlberry
Pearlberry.JPG


Ultimate Efflo
Ultimate Efflo.JPG


Vivid Confetti
Vivid Confetti.JPG


Unknown
Unknown.JPG
 
Great job! Does the tank look that blue in real life? (I like blue tanks)
 
Great job! Does the tank look that blue in real life? (I like blue tanks)
Thanks....it does not. It was taken towards the dusk settings so it was much bluer than normal....on top of that, I haven't figured out how to take decent full tank pictures without a secondary light source lol.
 
Very nice! Really good growth in a relatively short time span.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new