WE VISITED 50 FISH STORES IN 5 DAYS ACROSS THE COUNTRY! (VIDEO)

coralfish12g

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wattup aquarium peeps! So I just released my first ever short film, made specifically for aquarium hobbyists to enjoy! Me and 2 other dudes got a truck and took a road trip across the United States visiting 50 fish stores in 5 days. I made this film to teach people about the aquarium hobby as well as why it's so important to support your local fish stores, or any brick and mortar shop for that matter.

Would be interested to hear any thoughts on all this, as well as what store is YOUR lfs!?

WATCH NOW:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Y'all have to watch this! It's awesome!

bo0sted2g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As always I always get excited when I see a new video of yours. But with all the time and effort you put in to making this trip and visiting all these stores this video really left me wanting to see more footage of what was inside all of these stores... especially since a lot of them were in Colorado where I live. I live a considerable distance from Denver and fort Collins though so it would've been nice to see some insight on which stores had quality stuff and should be on my list of places I should check out next time I venture down there.

All in all it was a well shot little film I was just disappointed that most stores you visited barely got any air time and was just flashed a quick picture of you guys posing in front of the store. Was really hoping to see some of the unique livestock some of these stores have in their tanks.

Kayvon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@bo0sted2g If you need recommendations for shops in Denver I'd check out Stone Aquatics, Neptunes, and Aquatic Art for fish. If looking for corals I'd go to Aquatic Art and Gonzo's if you're in NoCo.

bo0sted2g

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@bo0sted2g If you need recommendations for shops in Denver I'd check out Stone Aquatics, Neptunes, and Aquatic Art for fish. If looking for corals I'd go to Aquatic Art and Gonzo's if you're in NoCo.

So far I have been to EliteReef, Stone Aquatics, Neptune, and Aquamart. I also participate in Gonzo's auctions. I have been trying to get to Aquatic art but their unique hours have made it tough because I am usually down there on sundays when they are closed. Jake Adams had made a pretty decent video on the denver stores but seems that Fort Collins may also be worth a look one of these times!

Kayvon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Aquatic Art has appointments available if you call them. I've lived in Foco and Fish Crew & Great White Aquatics were my go-to's. Haven't been to any others up north though.

NewSaltWaterGuy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you go in AR? (sorry I couldn't watch the whole vid)
I live in AR and the only LFS I even know about in this entire state is TLReefs?

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 72 35.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 52 25.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 31.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.9%
Back