Weird copper test

OkamiArrow

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new test kit for my reef tank and after testing my water it says my copper is between 30 and 100 I’m not sure what this means as everything I’ve been seeing online is measuring copper in ppb
 
Is your tank made out of copper? :cool:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new