Weird egg things

yanni

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2021
Messages
644
Reaction score
358
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just noticed these hanging off my Zoas today. Tank has been fine, I’ve got 10 trochus snails and 2 clowns, zoas, and an elegance. Found 1 aptasia and a majano which I’m dealing with, just in case that could be the cause.

If you need parameters, let me know!

28A7C889-9D26-4AF1-AFCF-0D9C4272D532.jpeg 598FE505-AD33-40CA-AC38-E62EF42A5037.jpeg
 
Looks like macroalgae but images a tad fuzzy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new