Weird growth on trochus snail

ohioboy12

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Weston
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I’ve noticed this design on my trochus snail since I’ve got him about 4 months ago. I’ve noticed this weird snake looking design on its shell has grown. Can someone please help me identify what’s going on? Thanks in advance

1A70EB16-AF71-4580-9E0A-4A147010A445.jpeg 79829446-ED12-465B-ABDC-DC34AB64F8C8.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new