Well I kept saying I'd get one if I had the chance...

Reefster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow...Sweet! They want $1,350.00 for a frag over @dvcoraltherapy...ouch, I guess I'll keep dreaming.

OP
OP
Triggreef

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow...Sweet! They want $1,350.00 for a frag over @dvcoraltherapy...ouch, I guess I'll keep dreaming.
I see it now. Their pic is kind of bland compared to even compared to non vendors I've seen photo this coral. Well I get it tomorrow so will see guess. I don't see jf as embellishing quite so much as some other vendors, the majority of jf corals I have I just as good in person. I've also seen that homewrecker in person a few weeks ago and it looks just like the pics.

BkReefBaby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Congrats! I saw this as well and was thinking about it myself. I kept telling myself for the last 2 days is any coral with this much??? I have some high end corals in my collection but 1500$?! I was ready to start a thread if any one wanted to go halfzies lol....maybe next time I will pull the trigger....anyways awesome pick up!

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ouch is right. I paid more than that. Not even free shipping. Little buzzkill if that's correct, I never heard of whoever that is.

I probably would have paid that amount for it too but no free shipping would have been the deal breaker for me, lol. With such a hefty price tag, shipping should most definitely be included. That's just irritating.

omar jawad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd just use my go to of "it was like 40 bucks honey"
Thats funny, I do the same thing. I almost got my self in trouble last week. I purchased a torch from World Wide Corals retail store. The sales man wrote 125.00 on the bag. I was so excited at the color of this torch, I asked my wife to come look at it while it was floating. Then I realized what a bone head I was and quickly turned the bag around and lowered it behind my rocks. Phew, that was close..

OP
OP
Triggreef

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks just like jf's pic except the polyps keep closing eveytime a fish swims by it, but very happy with it. I'll get a good pic up soon.

Well best I could do with limited time

20160325_154212.jpg
20160325_153932.jpg

Last edited:

mcarroll

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old thead, I know...picture update???

Man, what are these reef farmers feeding these things. Five years ago u couldn't even imagine a coral with this brilliant color scheme.

Five years ago this coral was not on the market. There are no magic products aside from the corals themselves. :)

I probably would have paid that amount for it too but no free shipping would have been the deal breaker for me, lol. With such a hefty price tag, shipping should most definitely be included. That's just irritating.

Either it's crazy to spend on a coral-flake like that or it's not - I don't think you can try to "get serious" when they start talking about shipping. ;) :)

Back