Well known member bumps?

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are profile bumps automatic? For instance someone goes from a new member to a active member automatically or does a staff member usually do it? Mainly because I got bumped to a Well-Known Member and didn't even know until now lol.

ShakeyGizzard

RedNeck Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are profile bumps automatic? For instance someone goes from a new member to a active member automatically or does a staff member usually do it? Mainly because I got bumped to a Well-Known Member and didn't even know until know lol.
Good question

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
i've moderated forums in the past, and for the most part it can be either. depends how rev has it setup. it should be automatic to help reduce the need to track, or divert "man-power" elsewhere. but, it can also be done manually in the event its caught early enough :).

i'd let any of the mods or tenured members confirm, though.

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are profile bumps automatic? For instance someone goes from a new member to a active member automatically or does a staff member usually do it? Mainly because I got bumped to a Well-Known Member and didn't even know until now lol.
It is automatic based on the number of reactions and messages

OP
OP
cdemoss01

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Something I have not gotten yet is the hospitality award. Nearly 3/4 of my messages and reaction scores are from hello threads lol. It sure is taking a while I feel like I comment on every newer Hello thread...

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s like a large supporting group for coral addicts here - We all appreciate you Ryan.
Coral addiction is a serious issue. I was complaining that one of mine was stinging another one. With the tiniest of visible stingers. And wife got real mad cause she had her hair cut several days ago and I didn’t notice. She cut like literally 2 feet of hair off. So yeah

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Something I have not gotten yet is the hospitality award. Nearly 3/4 of my messages and reaction scores are from hello threads lol. It sure is taking a while I feel like I comment on every newer Hello thread...
for those "awards/banners" the mods themselves have to assign it. They have specific requirements for certain banners.

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stick with it. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I knew they had to assign them themselves but what are the requirements?
Mostly for members to report a post from yourself or whom ever and say hey this is worthy of such and such banner.. when they get time they’ll track you down and hunt you and see if it’s worthy lol..

shakacuz

hang loose, cuz
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah I knew they had to assign them themselves but what are the requirements?
some folks here can be more specific, and especially the mods. but that takes away from truly "earning" them. all you'll see are members min-maxing their badge count for the flair, rather for what they're actually for.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 74 75.5%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 11.2%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back