Wes's 45

wav0718

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
76
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have about 3 years of experience in the hobby. I use to have a 150G shallow reef that I sold last October because I thought I was going to relocate for a job. Well the job didn't work out and I'm still here, so I decided to get back in. I decided to go smaller this time. My old 150 was a lot of work. I am hoping that this 45G will be easier to maintain. Here are a few FTS. I have a lot more I want to do to this tank. I will keep you all updated.

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new