What’s this???

  • Thread starter Thread starter djm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

djm

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2021
Messages
104
Reaction score
45
Location
London
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260117_163624_B6401E79-8BF6-4973-B4EA-FCF79AFC106D.png

I’ve been getting this things stuck high up on my glass. They are like a clear shield shape with balls inside. When I scrape the glass they easily detach in whole.

Any idea what these are?
 
20260117_164858_BCB24E2A-D2CB-4B55-9459-4F67C5B329B0.png

With whites on
 
What snails do you keep? I've personally have never seen snail eggs like that.
Nothing unusual, I’ve got some bumblebee’s, turbos, trochus and astera
 
It looks like snail eggs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new