What’s wrong with my toadstool?

derealizatiion

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
las vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
09EDEC1C-5680-4B0E-9D9F-83C85A6722C3.jpeg
0A3C2465-7AAD-41A7-A443-42948E6636B5.jpeg 5D1EBF50-C201-4EF0-8847-2DEAE8CC9A38.jpeg
 
It’s been sagging for a couple days since I put it in and just today I saw this white fluffy stuff at the base of what looks like a tear. So I put a rock to hold it up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new