What a large community

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paulie069
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paulie069

Random Acts Of Kindness
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Messages
2,694
Reaction score
9,756
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This site keeps growing and growing. Welcome to the latest family members. This is a great place for info about almost everything saltwater related

12047562-006C-4D08-A132-7A50403D8EDF.jpeg
 
Welcome to the R2R community!!!
 
Well people's Disposable Income is increasing... More MONEY out there.... It's a Good Thing...:)
Well, actually, I'm just making my kids scrounge for food on their own, and I stopped making house payments -- but my tank is looking good. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new