What are these zoas?

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2020
Messages
1,946
Reaction score
1,251
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have an ID on these? My wife randomly got a tiny single head and doesn’t have a name:

4C8BD959-4852-4BCA-AA17-DC055B32A4FB.jpeg
 
Pinwheels? I used to have ones like those and they were ID’d as pinwheels, but that could’ve been wrong…
 
Not sure on either, but looks more like Star Foxx rather than the Alpha Omega. Your centers are green, Alphas look more blue
 
Pinwheels? I used to have ones like those and they were ID’d as pinwheels, but that could’ve been wrong…
I think Pinwheels have a green skirt, not red. Pinwheels, daisy cutters, and Stargazers are almost identical I believe
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new