What are you THANKFUL for? A Thanksgiving Thread!

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful that NONE of prices went up this year on all of the equipment we want. I am also thankful that all of the vendors decided to give a common coupon code that gives you 80% off everything in your shopping cart. Coupon Code: 2Good2BTrue

Happy #ReefGiving everyone!!!

unchaotic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thankful for how much my home reef was appreciated during Turkey Day. My father-in-law pulled up a chair and stared at it for a good 20 minutes.

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Thankful for a safe, if hectic, year and the ability to gather with all of my family for one final celebration of that. I'm thankful for God's provision in my life where many doors have been opened despite my disbelief that I would ever get those opportunities. I'm thankful that my aquariums are finally stable and riding smoothly after years of trouble.

Mr_Knightley

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thankful that NONE of prices went up this year on all of the equipment we want. I am also thankful that all of the vendors decided to give a common coupon code that gives you 80% off everything in your shopping cart. Coupon Code: 2Good2BTrue

Happy #ReefGiving everyone!!!
What vendors are using this code? I tested it on SaltwaterAquarium.com and BRS and neither worked.

mslabonik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am very thankful for my family and friends, and a very blessed life!! I have 2 wonderful children and an amazing grandson. We just celebrated my father's 80th and brother's 60th birthday and found out my niece and her husband are expecting their 1st child, which was the greatest gift I think my brother could get for his birthday! I have 2 amazing labradoodles, and now an amazing Bernadoodle. I am thankful that I was able to ride my motorcycle out to Sturgis, SD, this year and back home, and that God gave me the strength and courage to do so with my multiple sclerosis getting somewhat worse this past year. I am grateful to be alive and be able to do things I love with family and friends and I hope to still have many more years to do so. I have so much to be thankful for!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 34.4%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 29.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%
Back